27.7.07

And so the School Begins.

Alright. School. Worst thing ever.

Schools here in Australia are quite different to Romanian schools. If you know what American schools are like, that's how Romanian schools function. Looong summer holidays and different dates for terms. So when i came here to Australia, my parents thought they brought me here just in time for the beggining of a new year in September. Instead it was, i think, the second-last week of the third term. I couldn't speak English very well and when we went up to the office of Wentworthville Public School, the woman asked what i now think was; "Would you like to start now or wait untill after the holidays?" I responded with "Ok." And so began my first grade in an Australian school. I had left Romania at the end of year one, and began school here at the end of year two =P So i practically skipped year 2.



Fast Forward ->
I remained at Wentworthville Public School until the end of year 3. After which we moved to Randwick and attended Randwick Public School from year 4 till the end. Hated it by the end of it. Then Highschool... i think i shant disclose that ;) And yes i hate it. Longest i've been to a high school for, It's driving me up the wall. 2 girls i gravely dispise one of which i wish would just shut her huge ass mouth and go change schools already. Most others are quite fine.


=TODAY=

No comments: